G20 Air Hammer
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 Piece Packed in Gift Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: G20
- Length: 540mm
- Impact Energy: 60j
- Air Hose: 19mm
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 84671900
- Weight: 20kg
- Working Pressure: 0.63MPa
- Impact Frequency: ≥16Hz
- Specification of Drill Shank: 30X87
- Origin: China
We offer a range of hand drills, leg drills and feed drills for drilling of small holes in narrow faces, secondary drilling in quarries, block cutting in dimensional stone industry and all types of light duty construction work.
Features of Pneumatic Pick Hammer :
1. Easily-accessible position throttle
2. Integral muffler,lower noise
3. It accepts heavy duty bits
4. Reliable structure,easy and stable operation
5. Drill diam. can be from 32mm-60mm.
6. Hand-held and air legs rock drill accessible.
7. Provide the ultimate combination of performance and economy.
8. Smart,and durable.
Specification for Pneumatic Pick Hammer G20:
Inner Diameter of Air hose
The information you may like to know before order:
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or L/C at sight
2. Handling time for an order
Within 10 days supplied from stock
3. Shipping way
Sample order: we suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX or by air
Bulk order: we suggest by air or by sea.
4. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
There will be strict inspection and testing for every order before shipping out.
5. After Services:
a. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours (Holidays Excluded)
b. Technical Support will be available in any time
c. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts since 2006.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 10 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA,
Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.